Monday, October 23, 2006

too bad to be good

Today i went all the way down to a cc at boonlay for blood donation. Hahah my first time leh. But! but but i got turned away after queuing for quite a long time. -.- In the end, have to wait for the rest. What a waste of time! So next time if u have a slight flu, dont go for blood donation.

This...is not my arm

Anyway the weekend flew past again. Its been only 1 week of sch and yet i am already feeling so so weary. But since the zone meeting on friday, i have been thinking about a few things. My life, my future, my visions. Winners look at where they are heading to and not what they are going through. How applicable! Man I cant limit myself with mediocrity. And I wanna look for a place to hold my dreams...

2 comments:

Gary said...

Follow your father's advice and take up photography? LOL!

Dexter said...

no thanks. u hai wo loh