Saturday, March 24, 2007

I feel so weary. Not physically though. So tired of being in a highly comfortable zone; (as Gary termed "home").

What is wrong? Why everything seems to be stagnanting (or in fact backsliding)? How can I pull it through? When will it be over? Looking around, many things are happening. But ultimately where do i stand?

I can keep going on like this because it is comfortable, but this isnt where I am suppose to be. No, it cant be. I know it isnt wise to act on our feelings. But doing the right things, easier said than done. All i know is that the desire is long gone. Then again I have to search for it, by hook or crook. If you know what I am looking for, pray for me. =)

3 comments:

e1rwan said...

what are u talkin bout mann.!!??

It's me Emmanuela. said...

Pray like a King David...

[Psalm 71:20] You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, Shall revive me again, And bring me up again from the depth of the Earth.

Look at the way King David is, having a POSITIVE attitude even when he's down.x)

Dexter said...

thanks =)