Friday, June 15, 2007

Two Days Ago...

Happy birthday to me. I am officially 19 now! Cant act like an 18 year old guy anymore man.

It wasnt the most memorable birthday. And I know what's missing.

Went to n.y.d.c for lunch with some cg members. Food isnt great. CK will testify to that. He ate less than half his plate of pasta! But Weiliang saved the day with his 20% off vouchers. Well, they are famous for their mudpies I guess. So no qualms man.



After that, went to tao's cuisine restaurant for a family dinner. Pricey but good food served. Must try!





Anyway, thanks for all the wishes from everyone. Really appreciate them.


Oh God heal my ankle,,

4 comments:

e1rwan said...

so much for playin soccer.! in de end u screwed ur ankle.. tskk

Dexter said...

haha. still can play man. anytime!

Azriel said...

yea . break ya leg and u still go "hell yeah ! soccer anytime !"

Gary said...

Beckham also injured ankle.