Friday, June 01, 2007

I have not blogged for ages. For the sake of people who have something against my previous song, I have removed it. Haha.

~ ~ ~

Emerge 2007 sparked forth with so much energy, inflamed with the power of God. Thousands of youths, and even adults were jumping, screaming and praising the Lord. No wonder it is the biggest youth conference in Asia!

But hype is one thing that certainly wouldn't last long, the juice that what most of us are after is God's touch. The juice that quenches our soul and refills us with visions. Or we can put it in just one word : Revival.

As I look around, I see many people that carries the tag, "I can do all things through Christ".

Some act upon their belief. For some, they only believe.
Some carry meekness. For some, pride.
Some rises up to challenges. For some, they back away with excuses.

Oh God, before everything else, revive my spirit. I believe in Your promise, not the devil's lies.

2 comments:

Gary said...

Yay miracle I'm 1st to comment!

Azriel said...

hallelujah ! im second -.-